- If you have a child that will be 5 years old by September 30, 2019 and you would like to enroll in Salem City Schools please see our Kindergarten Registration Information here.
- Please see the revised calendar for school year 2019/2020 here.
- The Salem School Division is one of just 25 school districts in the nation to be selected and then studied as part of the Innovative Successful Practices Project that was orchestrated by the American Association of School Administrators. What it means is that Salem Schools are on the cutting edge of education for our 21st century learners. Read more about the honor here.
- If you are interested in being employed with Aramark, our division’s food service provider, please follow this link.
- Salem City Schools is once again named as one of the state’s top 10 school divisions. Read details here.
- SCS Legislative Priorities and Positions for the 2019 General Assembly
- Salem City Schools School Quality Reports and Report Cards
There are a total of 10 possible make-up days in the 2018-19 calendar, four excess time days and six makeup days.
The days are listed in the planned order of their use. Students, parents, and employees should note that circumstances sometimes
require a departure for the order listed. The order in which these days are used may change.
1. Excess Time Built-in Make-up Day
2. Excess Time Built-in Make-up Day
3. Excess Time Built-in Make-up Day
4. Excess Time Built-in Make-up Day
5. February 4 Rescheduled as a student day (Schedule conferences as needed)
6. March 8 Rescheduled as a student day
7. April 26 Rescheduled as a student day
8. April 25 Rescheduled as a student day
9. April 24 Rescheduled as a student day
10. April 23 Rescheduled as a student day
Depending on the timing and frequency of any missed days, specifically if an inordinate number of student days are missed early
in the winter season, the Board may consider rescheduling the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Memorial Day Holidays as
additional student days to be determined no later than the January 8, 2019 and May 7, 2019 Board Meetings, respectively.
DATES TERM PROGRESS REPORT ISSUED
September 4 – November 6
45 school days
November 12 at Parent Teacher Conference or November 13
November 7 – January 25
45 school days
First Semester Subtotals 90 days
January 28 – April 2
45 school days
April 3 – June 13
45 school days
June 20 (mailed)
Second Semester Subtotals 90 school days
Salem City Schools Education Blog
Dozen Major League/minor League All Star Game Baseballs Baseball & Softball
Dozen Major League/minor League All Star Game Baseballs Baseball & Softball Dozen Major League/minor League All Star Game Baseballs Baseball & Softball Dozen Major League/minor League All Star Game Baseballs Baseball & Softball Dozen Major League/minor League All Star Game Baseballs Baseball & Softball Dozen Major League/minor League All Star Game Baseballs Baseball & Softball
Fill free to contact me with questions，Brand: Rawlings，Condition: New other (see details): A new， See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections，Dozen Major League/minor League All Star Game Baseballs，The item may be a factory second or a new，Brief introduction: You are bidding on 1 Dozen Major League/Minor League All Star Game Baseballs， It includes 8 Appalachian League (Rookie League) balls，Use: Game， There is 1 Minor League Practice ball and the other 3 balls are 1 Major League used ball and a 2005 All-Star game ball and an 2006 All-Star game ball as seen in the pictures，Dozen Major League/minor League All Star Game Baseballs Baseball & Softball，3 are brand new and the other 5 are used，The item may be missing the original packaging
Model: ypFC6zUO-06062832-315113142，unused item with absolutely no signs of wear，See all condition definitions，unused item with defects，Dozen Major League/minor League All Star Game Baseballs Baseball & Softball，Dozen Major League/minor League All Star Game Baseballs Baseball & Softball，or in the original packaging but not sealed，Product name : Dozen Major League/Minor League All Star Game Baseballs，Subcategories: Sporting Goods/Team Sports/Baseball & Softball/Balls/Baseballs
Progress reports are a communication tool that informs students and families about student progress toward content/standards mastery and student achievement. Elementary progress reports are provided quarterly and summarize progress in each subject area using a...
Student safety is a top priority for Salem City Schools. Throughout the year, we work with the Salem Police Department and Salem Fire and EMS personnel to develop building-specific security procedures. We then apply these plans by participating in emergency management...